There is frequently a need for internal managers, salespeople and technical support people to present to others in a training capacity -- colleagues, customers or the public. And yet, just as frequently, these subject matter experts have limited presentation and training skills. This course is designed to impart the fundamentals of training others.
* establishing a productive learning environment
* understanding and managing adult learning styles
* strategies for keeping learners engaged
* how to present content effectively
* handling learner questions
* managing group behavior
* identifying causes of learner resistance
Who Should Attend
Anyone -- salespeople, technical subject matter experts, corporate managers -- who needs to transfer knowledge to others with the objective of changing behavior.
Length: 2 days